Previous Teaching on Evil Pronoucements
In the last teaching I established that when evil pronouncements are made, it is the next generation that bears the consequences. I also stated an evil pronouncement opens the next generation up to all forms of attack by the enemy. Evil pronoucements have the tendency to hold the destinies of the unborn generation to ransom (e.g. The Highpriest of Israel – Eli).
I entreat you to listen to the previous podcast
Indications of the Presence of Evil Pronoucements
- Being denied an obvious reward without Justification
- Being denied your birthright
- Being denied what the grace of God gives you access to
- Serving only as a ladder for others to get to their destination without remembering you.
- The blessing purposed for your breakthrough is diverted to another
- Unable to actualize your potential
Evil Pronoucements in Church
You may ask that what if you do not come from a geneology that was idol worship or witchcraft? If you are in church, and your spiritual father makes an evil pronoucement against you, it can affect you because he brought you forth spirtually.
God bless you!
ACI Horsemen Cathedral is the Tema Community 12 branch of Action Chapel International under the leadership of Archbishop Nucholas Duncan Williams. Locate our church at Solace Hospital, Tema Community 12. Pay us a visit and be blessed by this Great Christian Ministry.
This service is powered by Quadro from UMS Digital. Empower your organisation with Online Content Management Services in Ghana and across the world. Stay Relevant!